Barn Market 2
Good for Oct. 2nd, 3rd & 4th
1 Day Pass - $5 / Unlimited Pass - $10
Barn Market - 3045 S Marian Rd
Thank you for your pre-purchase of Barn Market 2 Tickets. Please consider purchasing the Barn BESTIE weekend pass, which will gain you entry into the Barn Market all 3 days. This helps us out so much, as the admission sales help pay for upkeep, insurance, taxes, etc. to keep things going out here! For the last 25+ years we have been the true definition of small business here at the Barn!
FRI. & SAT. 10AM-6PM / SUN. 10AM-5PM
Children 12 and under are FREE.
Thousands of items will be for sale including Home Decor, Yard Art, Kids Decor, Baby Items, Handbags, Jewelry, Furniture Pieces, Nebraska Husker Decor, Gourmet Food, Candles, Women's clothing and accessories, Farmhouse Decor, Christmas & Fall Decor, and the list goes on!
Pop-Up Shops on both sides of the road! Due to popular demand, we are doing this for the 2nd weekend in a row and will include Women's Clothing, as well as dozens of home decor and jewelry vendors, and our ever popular coffee cake company! Select 2020 releases of wall art by Marla Rae along with the most popular pieces will represent a very small portion of the fabulous wall decor provided by so many other Vendors! Plan to do some redecorating!!!
Food Trucks will be serving delicious offerings each day, and the Watering Hole will be OPEN, serving drinks for everyone!
To keep up with the latest information, go like our Barn page, fb.com/barnfestival and also be sure to adjust your settings to 'See First' and Notifications 'All ON' (see below)
BARN MARKET FAQ
The Country Barn, Inc. is a unique small business started Marla Anders and her late husband, Brian 26 years ago. In a nutshell, here are some things that may be helpful for you to know:
- When you come to the Barn Market, it will be somewhat of a treasure hunt...you never know what you might find, or if you will ever find another one like it again. Our best advice to customers is, if you like it, you better grab it, instead of later on saying, “I should have bought it when I saw it!"
2. We also have the 'Art by Marla Rae' business, and will use our Barn business to market this venture as well as any other business ventures that we or our family members decide to start that we think might benefit from sharing with our Barn customers.
4. When you come out to the Barn, plan to not be rushed. It may be a bit like stepping back in time. For those 'less busy' times, usually early in the morning and after 3 in the afternoon you will not have lines to wait in. There are quite a few changes this year due to the pandemic. Please go to the following link for Covid-19 related
5. As much as we love our furry friends, we ask that you leave them at home. If you need to bring them with you to Hastings, we ask that you check out the doggy day cares available in the area. Thank you for your understanding.
6. When you come to the Barn, if you don't take the shuttle (see next paragraph) you may have to park a ways out, and walk on the gravel road as well as uneven yard at times, so it might be smart to wear comfortable shoes. If there is a chance of rain, get out those rain boots, poncho, and that umbrella that you rarely get to use to add to your comfort as you shop. This is not a fashion show out here...dress for comfort and enjoyment!
FREE SHUTTLE SATURDAY SERVICE! ON SATURDAY ONLY, besides driving out to the Barn, you now will have an option to park at the Adams County Fairgrounds South Parking Lot and take a free shuttle bus to the Barn. Pick-up will be in front of the Community Service Building approximately every 30 minutes, beginning 30 minutes before opening. The Adams County Fairgrounds is located at 947 S Baltimore Ave.
7. Be prepared to use Porta-Potties...our septic tank will not allow us to have indoor restroom facilities. Hand washing stations as well as Hand sanitizer stations will be available as well.
8. Please do not try to go into the smaller buildings with your baby strollers.
9. Due to this 'day and age' we live in, we have implemented STRICT SECURITY… both 'undercover' as well as posted on the grounds. You may be part of random bag checks at the exits.
10. You will always find the latest information about the Barn on our Facebook Page. We have found it to be a great resource for staying in contact with our customers! Under the "Following" drop-down, please check mark 'see first' as well as set the notifications to 'on', and stay tuned...we are always thinking of what we can do 'next' to keep it FUN!
10. Policy on Barn Give-Aways! Winners are responsible for claiming their prize at the Barn event that is held closest to the Give-Away. If the item is not physically claimed at the Barn event, it will be forfeited. Winner is allowed to have someone else pick up the item for them, but arrangements must be made in advance by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 402.469.7507.